We’re two weeks away from the CITY SHAPERSM Challenge Release, and wanted to give you a preview of the season.
In order to help build student confidence early, for the first time this season, your team materials will include guidance to solve the Crane Mission.
Mark your calendars for Challenge Release, 12pm ET on August 1. Make sure your team is ready to go by completing these steps:
- Create a new FIRST® LEGO® League team.
- Complete any outstanding registration-related tasks to secure your team. Common tasks include completing Youth Protection Screenings for both lead coaches and accepting the terms and conditions.
- Purchase your registration, Challenge Set, and robotics kit
- In your dashboard, purchase your season registration. You can also purchase the Challenge Set and LEGO®robotics kit, if you need one.
- Build Build Build!
- Review your season resources and prepare for your first season.
If you have questions about FIRST LEGO League and getting started, Team Support is available by phone at (800) 871-8326 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait for you to join us!
FIRST® LEGO® League