Did someone do their Hydrodynamics project on Snow / Ice Removal? But all kidding aside…..
We have decided to cancel tomorrow’s CBHS Qualifier. Although the weather system has passed, it is doubtful the roads will be safe tomorrow morning and we just do not want to risk it.
I am sure you are asking….what about the teams? They worked so hard this year……
Since this was no fault of the teams, we have decided to extend an invitation to the West TN Championship to all the teams that were registered to attend the CBHS event.
In an effort to keep the event end time approximately the same, we are looking for additional judges to help out for the day to handle the additional teams. If you would like to help out, please contact us using the form to the right…..